- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Finance.
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Finance - Corporate Finance/Investment/Merchant Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English.
As a Content Analyst, you are required to gather, analyze, and maintain financial content in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Process and maintain data accurately and in a timely manner onto databases using technical and financial knowledge.
- Communicate & liaise with internal and external departments for resolution of data queries.
- Developing expertise in data-related issues. Build up knowledge of financial regulations and market practices/conventions in relevant markets.
- Maximize usage of available tools/support to best of advantage to maintain/improve content quality during daily operations.
- Ensure data quality, accuracy, timeliness, and completeness per company standards for the covered product/market.
- Test new database/application releases where appropriate, providing expert user feedback.
- Support specific projects, as assigned by the manager.
- Adhere to change control procedures, data operations standards and current data policies and procedures.
- Responsible for delivering high productivity and quality data.
- Proactively identify and resolve data problems.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Administration/Management, Accountancy or any Financial related course.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be willing to start as soon as possible.
- Must be willing to work on any shift (morning shift/mid shift/graveyard shift)
People are at the heart of what we do and drive the success of our business. Our culture of connecting, creating opportunity and delivering excellence shape how we think, how we do things and how we help our people fulfil their potential.
We embrace diversity and actively seek to attract individuals with unique backgrounds and perspectives. We break down barriers and encourage teamwork, enabling innovation and rapid development of solutions that make a difference. Our workplace generates an enriching and rewarding experience for our people and customers alike. Our vision is to build an inclusive culture in which everyone feels encouraged to fulfil their potential.
We know that real personal growth cannot be achieved by simply climbing a career ladder – which is why we encourage and enable a wealth of avenues and interesting opportunities for everyone to broaden and deepen their skills and expertise.
As a global organisation spanning 70 countries and one rooted in a culture of growth, opportunity, diversity and innovation, LSEG is a place where everyone can grow, develop and fulfil your potential with meaningful careers.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (“We”) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained. If you would like this information to be removed from the London Stock Exchange Group HR database please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 20.
LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) is more than a diversified global financial markets infrastructure and data business. We are dedicated, open-access partners with a commitment to excellence in delivering the services our customers expect from us. With extensive experience, deep knowledge and worldwide presence across financial markets, we enable businesses and economies around the world to fund innovation, manage risk and create jobs. It’s how we’ve contributed to supporting the financial stability and growth of communities and economies globally for more than 300 years.
Data & Analytics
Our acquisition of Refinitiv means we can provide the breadth and depth of financial data and best-in-class analytics that customers expect –driving innovation and growth across global markets.And our high-performance solutions –from trading, to market surveillance, to wealth solutions and more–help to enhance the performance of our customers.
FTSE Russell is a leading global provider of financial indexing, benchmarking and analytic services with more than $16 trillion benchmarked to our indices –and offers an extensive range of data services and research.
The combination of Refinitiv and FTSE Russell provides LSEG with leading capabilities in data, analytics, indices and benchmarks
We offer our customers extensive access to capital markets and liquidity across multiple asset classes. We operate a broad range of international equity, fixed income, exchange-traded funds/exchange-traded products and foreign exchange markets. Our Group is home to several capital formation and execution venues: London Stock Exchange, AIM, Turquoise, CurveGlobal, FXall and Tradeweb (through a majority ownership interest).
We support our customers’ clearing and reporting obligations, providing risk, balance sheet and financial resource management solutions, whilst working with our other divisions to extend this support across the value chain.
A leading global clearing house with a strong presence across multiple asset classes, LCH helps financial institutions all over the world use their capital efficiently and manage counterparty risk. We work closely with sell-side clearing members and buy-side clients in conjunction with trading venues globally. UnaVista, a regulated platform that helps customers meet their reporting compliance obligations and reduce operational and regulatory risk through reporting, reference data and analytics solutions, further complements our Post Trade offering.
Through a comprehensive suite of trusted financial market infrastructure services –and our open-access model –we provide the flexibility, stability and trust that enable our customers to pursue their ambitions with confidence and clarity.
LSEG is headquartered in the United Kingdom, with significant operations in 70 countries across EMEA, North America, Latin America and Asia Pacific. We employ 25,000 people globally, more than half located in Asia Pacific. LSEG’s ticker symbol is LSEG.