- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Finance.
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Finance - Corporate Finance/Investment/Merchant Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English.
As a Content Analyst, you are required to gather, analyze, and maintain financial content in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Process and maintain data accurately and in a timely manner onto databases using technical and financial knowledge.
- Communicate & liaise with internal and external departments for resolution of data queries.
- Developing expertise in data-related issues. Build up knowledge of financial regulations and market practices/conventions in relevant markets.
- Maximize usage of available tools/support to best of advantage to maintain/improve content quality during daily operations.
- Ensure data quality, accuracy, timeliness, and completeness per company standards for the covered product/market.
- Test new database/application releases where appropriate, providing expert user feedback.
- Support specific projects, as assigned by the manager.
- Adhere to change control procedures, data operations standards and current data policies and procedures.
- Responsible for delivering high productivity and quality data.
- Proactively identify and resolve data problems.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Administration/Management, Accountancy or any Financial related course.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be willing to start as soon as possible.
- Must be willing to work on any shift (morning shift/mid shift/graveyard shift)
People are at the heart of what we do and drive the success of our business. Our culture of connecting, creating opportunity and delivering excellence shape how we think, how we do things and how we help our people fulfil their potential.
We embrace diversity and actively seek to attract individuals with unique backgrounds and perspectives. We break down barriers and encourage teamwork, enabling innovation and rapid development of solutions that make a difference. Our workplace generates an enriching and rewarding experience for our people and customers alike. Our vision is to build an inclusive culture in which everyone feels encouraged to fulfil their potential.
We know that real personal growth cannot be achieved by simply climbing a career ladder – which is why we encourage and enable a wealth of avenues and interesting opportunities for everyone to broaden and deepen their skills and expertise.
As a global organisation spanning 70 countries and one rooted in a culture of growth, opportunity, diversity and innovation, LSEG is a place where everyone can grow, develop and fulfil your potential with meaningful careers.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (“We”) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained. If you would like this information to be removed from the London Stock Exchange Group HR database please contact email@example.com. If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 20.
Refinitiv, an LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) business, is one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure. With $6.25 billion in revenue, over 40,000 customers and 400,000 end users across 190 countries, Refinitiv is powering participants across the global financial marketplace. We provide information, insights, and technology that enable customers to execute critical investing, trading and risk decisions with confidence. By combining a unique open platform with best-in-class data and expertise, we connect people to choice and opportunity – driving performance, innovation and growth for our customers and partners.
Now, as part of LSEG we are underpinned by the strength and stability of a more than 300-year-old organisation, broadening our capacity to positively impact the financial community — be it in trading and banking, investment, wealth, customer and third-party risk, and enterprise data solutions.
We draw on cleaner, richer, more readily accessible data to support the use of advanced technologies like AI and machine learning – helping our customers gain greater insight, fuel more rapid innovation, and successfully navigate this time of unparalleled change.
Our vision is to create greater openness, connection and efficiency in global financial markets. With core principles of partnership and open access, we provide more choice to customers and give them greater opportunity to take on complexity, and scale efficiently. We do so knowing that by advancing our customers, we drive progress for the entire financial community.
Other notes of interest:
- With a 100% focus on the financial community, Refinitiv is optimized for investments in key products and technologies to drive performance and innovation across all members – from investors, banks, trading, corporates, governments and more.
- Refinitiv has a 30-year agreement in place to distribute Reuters news and content.
- As of February 1, 2021 Refinitiv is part of LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group).
LSEG is headquartered in the United Kingdom, with significant operations in 70 countries across EMEA, North America, Latin America and Asia Pacific. It employs 25,000 people globally, more than half located in Asia Pacific. LSEG’s ticker symbol is LSEG.