- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Business Studies/Administration/Management.
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
CRA / Teller
The Customer Relations Assistant will be assisting clients primarily in opening deposit or investment accounts, as well as cross-selling the Bank’s products and services.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Human Resource Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- Fresh graduates and entry-level applicants are encouraged to apply
- Responsible for processing over-the-counter transactions, miscellaneous payments, and collections.
- Reports directly to the Branch Cashier
- Has direct contact with the clients who transact over-the-counter business with the bank
- Performs related tasks that may be assigned
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 10.
Social Media Footer
Apply online at chinabank.ph or submit your resume via e-mail through firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject Title: School - Position you are applying - Name
China Banking Corporation (China Bank) is one of the leading private universal banks in the Philippines. We offer a full range of banking products and services to institutional (corporate, middle market/commercial, SMEs) and individual (retail, mass affluent, high net worth) customers, as well as thrift banking, investment banking, insurance brokerage, and bancassurance through our subsidiaries China Bank Savings, China Bank Capital, China Bank Securities, Chinabank Insurance Brokers, and Manulife China Bank Life Assurance.
Established in 1920 as one of the first privately-owned local commercial bank, China Bank has an in-depth understanding of the way entrepreneurs and businessmen do business. While maintaining very close multi-generational relationships with the Chinese-Filipino community, we have since expanded the scope of our products and services to cover all market segments as we pursue ways to create greater value for the future.
The China Bank stock (PSE: CHIB) is listed on the Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE). We are a member of the SM Group, one of the largest conglomerates in the Philippines.