- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Business Studies/Administration/Management.
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
The Marketing Assistant assists the relationship managers by performing administrative functions for the clients and ensuring delivery of high quality customer service by actively monitoring client activities and developing good rapport with each client handled.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): basic knowledge on investment and financial concepts, Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- No work experience required.
Full-Time position(s) available
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 10.
Social Media Footer
Apply online at chinabank.ph or submit your resume via e-mail through firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject Title: School - Position you are applying - Name
China Banking Corporation (China Bank) is one of the leading private universal banks in the Philippines. We offer a full range of banking products and services to institutional (corporate, middle market/commercial, SMEs) and individual (retail, mass affluent, high net worth) customers, as well as thrift banking, investment banking, insurance brokerage, and bancassurance through our subsidiaries China Bank Savings, China Bank Capital, China Bank Securities, Chinabank Insurance Brokers, and Manulife China Bank Life Assurance.
Established in 1920 as one of the first privately-owned local commercial bank, China Bank has an in-depth understanding of the way entrepreneurs and businessmen do business. While maintaining very close multi-generational relationships with the Chinese-Filipino community, we have since expanded the scope of our products and services to cover all market segments as we pursue ways to create greater value for the future.
The China Bank stock (PSE: CHIB) is listed on the Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE). We are a member of the SM Group, one of the largest conglomerates in the Philippines.