- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Computer Science/Information Technology.
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
- Performs testing activities (e.g. test plan, tests scripts, test cases) on the created programs/applications.
- Documents results of all testing activities via reports.
- Identifies required parameter for system testing through review of Development Completion Form (DCF) manually.
- Conducts end-user parallel testing for the new or enhanced system through gathering all reports from end-user.
- Entertains queries of end-users and ensures that such are properly addressed in a timely manner.
- Creates/updates/removes user system access on different applications based on the approved user access matrix.
- Gathers user feedback on the effectiveness of the new system applications.
- Trains/Guides users for the new process of implemented software applications.
- Ensures confidentiality of all information handled by the unit at all times.
- Keeps abreast with the current trends and techniques in IT to ensure that improvements, reinforcements of knowledge and skills are applied in the work setup.
- Salary between PHP 13,500.00 and PHP 14,000.00
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
To be the premier non-stock savings and loan Association that values and empowers the lives of today's heroes.
We build lasting relationships to our members by providing financial services that are responsive to their needs and dreams.
OUR CORE VALUES
Integrity and Honor Above All
We shall conduct our business with the highest level of integrity and moral standards.
Our competent, professional and dedicated employees are focused on the delivery of excellent service at all times.
We encourage a culture of innovation where new and appropriate technology are harnessed to improve our services.
Responsibility and Accountability
We strictly adhere to the norms of good governance and accountability in the management of our members' funds.
We believe that in unity there is strength.
We abide to the principle that loyalty spells the stability of the Association's foundation.