- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Biology, Biosciences, Food Science/Nutrition/Dietetics.
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Receiving of all incoming raw and packaging materials by confirming specifications and conducting visual inspection based on the Acceptable Quality Limit (AQL), truck temperature, sanitation condition and GMP compliance of delivery boy prior to unload deliveries.
- Conduct flour analysis during receiving of flour.
- Validation of in line/process monitoring from warehouse, preparation, proofing, baking, cooling and packaging based on the documented standards.
- Check finished products by conducting visual inspection (batch code and expiry tag, packaging integrity, physical appearance) based on the finished goods (FG) AQL.
- Conduct Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) - Sanitation pre/post inspection.
- 100% visual checking for all party cakes based on the detailed OS versus actual cakes while random checking for ref cakes.
- Check retention samples (dated, new, old, moist and early molds).
- Check truck temperature, sanitation condition and GMP compliance of delivery boy prior to loading of FG products.
- Monitor customer satisfaction level.
- In line monitoring of room temperature and relative humidity (RT/RH).
- Conduct critical control points (CCP) validation.
- Checking of replenished foot bath.
- Location: Tarlac, Central Luzon.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 5.