- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, High School Diploma, Senior High School Diploma on Communications/PR, Marketing.
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
Got stellar sales skills? We want you on our team! Become one of our Cruise Sales Specialists and start earning ?20,000 compensation package monthly *PLUS UP TO ?50,000 incentives!
CRUISE SALES SPECIALIST
Australian Cruise Reservations Account
- CRUISE VACATION PLANNER: Outbound Sales for Cruise Holiday to AU and NZ market
- Monthly compensation package of PHP20,000
- Plus up to PHP50,000* Sales Commissions (Sales Performance-Based Incentives)
- Plus Monthly Attendance Incentive of PHP5,000 for tenure of 0-6mos; Quarterly Incentive of PHP10,000
- Plus exciting items for raffle every quarter
- Get a SIGN ON BONUS of PHP15,000 (terms and conditions apply)
- Candidates with super account management, sales & people skills will be prioritized
- Amenable to be up-skilled and coached directly by client identified Sales Coach
- (Early) Dayshift, Weekends off, guaranteed rest day during Christmas (Dec 25) and New Year (Jan 1)
- We will prioritize candidates who can Work from Home: must have strong and stable internet connection, at least 16GB RAM, Windows 10, with USB headset with microphone
- Must be available to work in Eastwood site upon business’ request and able to commute to site
- We also have Work On Site options in Eastwood. Shuttle Services can be arranged.
- MEALS during classroom training is ON US!
- Training starts on September 13
You can send an application online through this job post by clicking 'Apply Now'. Please make sure that your full name, email address, and mobile number are correct as our team will be contacting you through your email address.
*This job post is for our Eastwood site in Quezon City.
- Salary between PHP 19,000.00 and PHP 20,000.00
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 15.
Stellar is a global provider of business process outsourcing solutions, operating outsourcing centers around the world that collectively manage over 300 million customer interactions and 100 million transaction processes every year.
We pride ourselves on taking a flexible approach to meeting client needs with outsource models ranging from short-term trial or overflow services to long-term end-to-end customer management solutions. All our services are underpinned by a reputation for quality, and our advanced Business Intelligence reporting technology provides clients with in-depth customer insight.
Product and Services:
Stellar Philippines offers voice and non-voice solutions to clients from the United States and Australia. As such, we offer both day shift and night shift positions to employees.
Cultures and Values:
Stellar’s core values include uncompromising integrity, having a stake in outcomes, having respect for people, operational and financial excellence, and maintaining a fun environment for all.
· Sick and vacation leaves available a month after starting
· Night differential
· Over profit incentives
· Net profit sharing bonuses
· Comprehensive health coverage
· Work in Eastwood, Cubao, Pampanga, Naga and Cebu