- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Computer Science/Information Technology.
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in IT/Computer - Software Development or equivalent.
- Configures/deploys/documents the installation of applications developed by Alliance (e.g., single or multiple POS installations or terminals)
- Installs/configures/documents security software (e.g., TrendMicro OfficeScan) and it's add-on services.
- Installs/configures/documents the installation of other software applications (e.g., LAMP applications) and it's add-on services.
- Installs/configures/documents the installation of an Operating system (e.g., Linux, Microsoft) and simple add-on services
- Installs/configures/documents the installation of database systems (e.g., DB2, Sybase) and simple add-on services.
- Installs/configures/documents the installation - application, web, or project servers (e.g., Notes Domino Mail Server) and it's add-on services.
- Replicates the customer's environment and the documents the process of replication.
- Knowledge in SAP is a must.
- Familiar with Databases (e.g., POS and Inventory Tables).
- Knows Basic SQL commands.
- Applicants must be willing to travel from time to time.
- Location: Cebu City, Central Visayas.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 2.
Alliance Software, Inc. is a global application development outsourcing company. Alliance was established in 2000 and has since grown to become one of the Philippines' largest and most respected independent software development outsourcing company.
Alliance's delivery model is anchored on both on-shore and off-shore approach stressing on effective use of our key strengths in our people, process, and technology. As part of Alliance’s strategic delivery model, Alliance has established an office in Japan & Manila.
Alliance's main technology focus is in the areas of Open Source and IBM technologies. Product segment focus areas include Enterprise Retail Systems (POS), Enterprise Content Management Systems (ECM), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), and Messaging and Collaboration Systems.
Alliance has developed service capabilities to include the entire spectrum of the Software Development process starting from Design (UI and Logic), Development (on various proprietary and open source technologies), QA/Testing, Deployment to Documentation (in English and Nihongo).
Our ISO certifications (9001 and 27001) manifest Alliance’s commitment to the highest quality levels.