- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) on Engineering (Computer), Engineering (Electrical), Engineering (Electronic and Communication), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Material Science), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical).
- Supervisor / Senior Associate (5 yrs and up experience) specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Production Planning, Engineering material planning, logistics planning, supply chain management.
- with a degree in Industrial Engineering/Business, and/or Supply Chain Management related courses
- with at least 5 years experience as handling related tasks in a similar environment
- knowledgeable in the Supply Chain process
- knowledgeable on capacity and materials planning process and forecasting
- must be able to understand and use the planning tools and systems (Qlikview, MIDAS, i2, FW2)
- must have very good interpersonal and communication skills
- possess strong leadership skills
- must have a keen eye for details, analytical and organized
- must be proficient in MS Excel and can work on production control systems and standard office automation tools (MS Office)
- willing to be relocated in Calamba, Laguna
The ideal candidate is expected to do the following:
- Implement strategies on starts, loading/line set-up and projection plan in reference to CCRP, customer demand, material/dice/wafer supply, capacity/bottleneck station and equipment complexities in order to optimize factory resources and meet customer delivery requirement and financial targets.
- Perform work order reservation via Manufacturing Integration Demand & Availability System (MIDAS)
- Review planning tools daily & coordinate with other sections/departments in order to align production plan and delivery commitments
- Monitor the execution of the production plan in accordance with starts, loading and delivery including critical product priorities
- Provide recovery plans for potential and missed deliveries
- Track and maintain work in process (WIP) level and lot movement in all areas of production with reference to defined Days of Inventory (DOI) targets
- Follow up all WIP movement particularly for critical products and priorities
- Generate reports but not limited to, KPI / performance, critical and specific product delivery status including summary and analysis of achievement targets on KPIs such as CLIP, SML, cycle time, etc.
Discrimination will not be tolerated. STMicroelectronics, Inc. is not engaged in discrimination based on color, age, political opinion, religion, gender, or national origin in hiring and employment practices.
ST does not collect any fees from applicants.
Keep safe and follow anti-Covid19 practices all the time
Fresh graduate is not acceptable for this requirements
- Location: Laguna, CALABARZON.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.