- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) on Engineering (Electronic and Communication).
- Supervisor / Senior Associate (5 yrs and up experience) specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
This position is responsible for meeting equipment utilization goals by maintaining Automated Test Equipment (ATE) software applications, qualifying ATE software tools, performance tuning and standardization within agreed STMicroelectronics, Inc. guidelines and equipment strategies.
- Graduate of BS Electronics and Communication Engineer or BS Computer Engineer.
- With 5 years relevant experience in semiconductor industry handling Test System and Equipment.
- Candidate is knowledgeable on system set-up, knows how to qualify and integrate software applications with ST existing systems.
- Knowledgeable on ATE data performance tuning and administration of ATE work station to control loss of data.
- Knows how to manage spare turnovers and generate improvement plans.
- Knows how to collaborate with service representatives of suppliers to achieve improvements in board failures.
- Articulate in documentation and reports such as data gathering analyzing test systems performance, improvement proposals, generation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) to serve as guideline for Test Systems Engineering (TSE) software maintenance.
- Knowledgeable on problem solving tools being used by manufacturing set up.
- With background on programming skills and knowledgeable on Linux Operating System Administration.
- Must have a keen eye for details, analytical and organized
Discrimination will not be tolerated. STMicroelectronics, Inc. is not engaged in discrimination based on color, age, political opinion, religion, gender, or national origin in hiring and employment practices.
ST does not collect any fees from applicants.
Keep safe and follow anti-Covid19 practices all the time.
fresh graduate is not accceptable for this technical requirement
- Location: Laguna, CALABARZON.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.