- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Some College (But did not graduate) on any course.
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Customer Service.
- Required language(s): English.
Our client is a global shared service centre providing finance, investments, contact centre, information technology, underwriting, actuarial, administrative and marketing services to companies around the world. They are a leading financial services group who puts customers’ needs first by providing the right solutions on areas such as insurance, financial advice and wealth and asset management.
With the company’s global headquarters in Canada and principal operations in Asia and the United States, they have served customers for more than 100 years and currently employs more than 35,000 resources. They aim to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals.?
- Answer inbound calls from customers
- Facilitate outbound phone calls to prospects who have requested the package for potential sale
- Document all calls handled accurately
- Guarantee departmental metrics are met by adhering to key standards in contact rates and handling procedures
- Produce positive customer experience by effectively answering inquiries and handling problem solving scenarios
- Redirect/Transfer calls to the correct department for better transition and service
- Adhere to prescribed shift and schedule to meet Service level targets
- Education: At least 2 yrs in college + 1 yr of BPO experience, fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Amenability to work onsite (UP Technohub) at night shift (weekends off), and working on PH holidays
- Openness to changes, criticisms, conflicts, and difficult situations
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Since its inception in 1974, John Clements Consultants, Inc. has grown into one of the largest consulting firms in the Philippines today, with a leadership position in the local market and a strengthening presence in the international scene, notably in Asia, the Middle East, and the US. While it has grown in size and business interests, locally and internationally, and prospects of further expansion remain in the horizon, the John Clements Consultants Group has maintained its focus on its core competencies: recruitment and training.