- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Computer Science/Information Technology.
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in IT/Computer - Software Development or equivalent.
- Studies project specifications and prepares/arranges project requirements according to programming sequence.
- Analyzes approved system workflows, charts and diagrams and transforms the same into program codes (e.g. reports, scripts, tables relationship, constraints, indexes, back-end jobs, etc).
- Performs initial testing and debugging of applications and submits the same to the immediate head for checking prior endorsement to QA/CM.
- Prepares system and technical manuals.
- Ensures that all enhancements and revisions done in source codes, stored procedures and jobs are well recorded and documented.
- Assists end-users of the Association relative to system installation, training and troubleshooting.
- Performs regular back up of program source codes.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge through research on the internet, manuals, periodicals and other technical sources.
- Drafts/prepares application system manuals to include how-to-guides, references, and instructions according to the specifications of the project.
- Keeps abreast with the current trends and techniques in IT to ensure that improvements and reinforcements of knowledge and skills are applied in the work setup.
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 2.
To be the premier non-stock savings and loan Association that values and empowers the lives of today's heroes.
We build lasting relationships to our members by providing financial services that are responsive to their needs and dreams.
OUR CORE VALUES
Integrity and Honor Above All
We shall conduct our business with the highest level of integrity and moral standards.
Our competent, professional and dedicated employees are focused on the delivery of excellent service at all times.
We encourage a culture of innovation where new and appropriate technology are harnessed to improve our services.
Responsibility and Accountability
We strictly adhere to the norms of good governance and accountability in the management of our members' funds.
We believe that in unity there is strength.
We abide to the principle that loyalty spells the stability of the Association's foundation.