- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting, Business Studies/Administration/Management.
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
The Junior Finance Analyst is responsible in analyzing financial status by collecting, monitoring, and studying data, recommending actions. They will also be responsible in determining cost of operations by establishing standard costs, collecting operational data and identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Analyzes financial status by collecting, monitoring, and studying data; recommending actions.
• Determines cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data.
• Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
• Guides analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
• Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
• Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
• Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
• Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
• Increases productivity by developing automated accounting applications; coordinating information requirements.
• Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Graduate of any finance or business related course.
• Open to fresh graduates and corporate professionals.
• Proficient in computer and technical skills.
• Excellent in English and interpersonal communication skills.
• Amenable to work on a mid shift schedule in Taguig once quarantine is lifted.
• Amenable to work from home and has a stable internet connection while quarantine is still in place.
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 5.
Founded in 1976, CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services. With 74,000 professionals serving clients from hundreds of locations worldwide, CGI has an industry-leading track record of on-time, within budget projects, aligning our teams with clients’ business strategies to achieve top-to-bottom line results.
With global delivery capabilities in centers located across five continents, we offer our clients the best value, advantages of scale and operational efficiencies, as well as the ability to reduce their time to market