- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance.
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
Kick start your career in an international and innovative organization. Are you and eager to learn? Do you have a degree in Accounting and would like to work in Accounts? Then you might be the right candidate for Vestas Share Service Centre, Manila.
Finance > Group Finance > Ticket Management
As part of the Vestas Global Finance Shared Service Centre, the team is primarily responsible for providing standardized, rule-based services to the region. This refers to the end-to-end processes of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Travel & Expenses. Effectively works with Regional Finance, Treasury, and other SSC functional areas to ensure issues and concerns are addressed
positively and in accordance with prescribed deadlines.
- Participate in further improvement and optimization of AP, AR, and T&E processes, procedures in Finance and Accounting.
- Effectively engage and collaborate with Regional Finance, Treasury, Global Sourcing, and other business stakeholders, in order to solve operational issues and problems with speed and quality.
- Performs critical review to ensure achievement of KPIs and PPIs for the specific function assigned
- Investigates and resolves payment-related issues (duplicate, rejected, and returned payments)
- Makes sure that payment specification is in place and being sent to the vendors after every payment run schedule
- Performs manual payment clearing as needed
- Requests statement of account to identified critical vendors on a regular basis and performs reconciliation
- Monitors and resolves issues for non-payment of overdue invoices, from missing invoice copies, posting to the system up to payment. Inform concern party/ies on the status in a timely manner
- Investigates, communicates, and resolves issues identified for each control, if possible, make sure that it will not be a recurring issue. Escalates identified risks based on the controls performed
- Remediates findings raised by Quality Assurance Team (e.g. incomplete documentation, follow-up, escalation, etc.)
- Contribute effective process improvement & standardization on a regular basis with compliance on Vestas Global policy
- Bachelor's/University Degree, Business Studies/Finance/Management.
- With at least 1 to 4 years working experience in the same field
- With BPO/Shared Service experience
- Good English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good in MS Office applications (MS Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Reliable and willing to work on holidays as needed and on any shift as may be assigned.
- With positive behavior and attitude. Can blend well to different kind of personalities.
- With knowledge in using ERP systems.
What We Offer
Vestas Philippines is viewed as a key driver and enabler for Vestas' turnaround growth as a European Multinational in a very innovative and specialized industry of Green Energy - Wind. Being new blood to the industry, it shows a wide range of growth opportunities skills-wise and career-wise. People who will join will be key contributors to the transformation of the Service Center and can take pride in being one of those who spearhead and have greatly contributed to shaping not only the operations but also the organization in the Philippines. A market leader in its industry globally, the breadth of exposure and potential in the organization is really huge and the company, as it grows, will surely leverage good Filipino talents who will support defining and strengthening a best-in-class Service Center Organization.
- Location: Pasay City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 5.
About Vestas Shared Service Centre, Manila, Philippine
Vestas’s In house Shared Service Centre (SSC) is based in Manila, Philippines which provides processing services to Vestas businesses around the world, mainly in Finance & Accounting, Master Data Management, Procurement, Global Service Support Center and Remote Operations Center. Its primary purpose is to deliver low-cost, scalable and customer-centric shared service operations out of the Philippines.
We offer exciting careers and excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring environment at the world's leading wind turbine producer. You will join an international work environment, where you will collaborate with various stakeholders. You will gain relevant work experience and you will be part of an ambitious team working towards preserving our planet for future generations. In Vestas, you will experience a fast-paced environment where no days are ever the same, strengthening your personal as well as professional growth.