- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Sales - Corporate / B2B or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Good communication skills, Has working knowledge and skills.
- Makes outbound sales contact (including cold calling) and pursues sales leads to develop a portfolio of buying customers
- Accepts orders, closes sales, maintains customer records, and completes required documentation
- Identifies and qualifies prospective customers and records sales prospecting activity in computer-based tracking systems
- May have an assigned product line that may overlap other sales teams' territories
- May have an individual or team sales quota and is likely to have a target earnings bonus or sales incentive opportunity
- Able to follow set instructions and processes to complete work
- Identifies the problem and all relevant issues in straightforward situations assesses each using standard procedures, and makes sound decisions
- Recommended Skills Functional Knowledge: Performs routine tasks following specific instructions or under supervision
- Business Expertise: Understands how the assigned duties relate to others in the team and how the team integrates with other teams
- Leadership: Has no supervisory responsibilities; manages own workload
- Problem Solving: Work is clearly defined and completed according to instruction
- Impact: Impacts own team through the accuracy and quality of work
- Interpersonal Skills: Uses communication skills to exchange information
- Open for Fresh graduates or CSR candidates who are willing to be trained in Sales
- Good communication skills
- Amenable to work on shifting schedule
- Committed to finish 2 months training
- Has prior relevant training or related work experience
- Has working knowledge and skills
Visit our Workday page for more information: https://relx.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/relx/job/Iloilo/Sales-Trainee_R19844
- Location: Iloilo City, Western Visayas.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 5.
Reed Elsevier Philippines is a subsidiary of RELX Group. RELX Group is a leading global provider of professional information solutions in the science, medical, legal, risk management, and business sectors. We help scientists make new discoveries, lawyers win cases, doctors save lives, corporations build commercial relationships, insurance companies assess risk, and government and financial institutions detect fraud.
The RELX Group global operations center in the Philippines supports our customers across the world by delivering a variety of business-critical services for RELX business divisions. The operations center is located in a state-of-the-art facility at the UP-Ayalaland TechnoHub in Metro Manila and the Iloilo Business Park in Iloilo City.
We provide quality services to all RELX divisions worldwide: Elsevier, LexisNexis Legal & Professional, Reed Exhibitions, LexisNexis Risk, and Reed Business Information. We enable our customers to make better decisions, get better results and be more productive.
To be the Center of Excellence with a uniquely branded culture, engaged talent, and leading technology.
To help customers to gain insights and achieve results in faster, more effective ways. We support our business partners with services that deliver innovative solutions, superior outcomes, and exceptional customer experience.
We are constantly looking for high-caliber and passionate team members that embrace continuous improvement and our unique culture. Join us now!
To learn more about Reed Elsevier Philippines, please visit our website www.reedelsevier.com.ph