- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Education/Teaching/Training.
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Education / Academe or equivalent.
- All applicants must be progressive in thinking, possess a strong desire to learn and be trained in the Montessori Pedagogy, technology driven and can communicate effectively in English both oral and writing.
- Must be patient, creative, flexible and has the ability to motivate and inspire students to accomplish tasks with confidence.
- BEEd with specialization in Special Education, Bachelor of Arts Major in Psychology, Bachelor of Science Major in Occupational Therapy.
- Preferably a LET passer.
- Location: Las Piñas City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 2.
Social Media Footer
Visit our website at http://www.lpms.edu.ph
Las Piñas Montessori School is the first school in the South which offers a Regular and Special Program for children ranging from 3 to 22 years of age.
We support the thrust of the Department of Education in Education for All by offering Regular Program for students in the Preschool to Elementary level and Special Education Program for Preschool to High School Level. As a non-traditional school, we recognize the different learning styles of students and match the delivery of instruction in order to make learning fun and effective. We recognize the sensitive periods of learning, the absorbent minds of children and the use of didactic materials to make the acquisition of concepts and skills effortless. We provide equal educational opportunity to all students regardless of their condition. Thus, the Special Education Unit of the school addresses the needs of the students who are gifted, learning disabled and mentally challenged. We recognize the potentials of the students, and we develop and challenge them to the fullest.
We envision out students to be academically competent, loving, adaptable and with strong sense of service to others.
We are a non-traditional, inclusive school transforming children the Montessori way. We achieve this further by fostering the four core values of Love, Patience, Mastery and Selflessness.