- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Some College (But did not graduate) on any course.
- Junior Associate (1-4 yrs experience) specializing in Actuarial Science/Statistics or equivalent.
This position is responsible for the collation, gathering, and analysis of data to be utilized by top management for arriving at business operational decisions. This role is also involved in investigation and analysis of data to achieve the goals using alternative operational plans.
- Generates, collates, and provides meaningful analysis and statistical reports used in decision-making and issues them out on a timely manner to appropriate channel and recipient.
- Designs standards reports and metrics reporting to the line of business involving relevant performance metrics and ensures compliance on the meaningful use and application of these reports.
- Investigate and analyze data and decide upon alternatives to complete assignment.
- Interfaces and collaborates with operational counterparts and partners (Directors, VPs and Clients) in benchmarking, processes and data mapping, subject-matter sharing, and provides backup support.
- Writes, edits, indexes or revises a variety of technical, user documentation such as articles, reports, tables and other documentations related to the specified Line of Business.
- Critically evaluates information gathered from multiple source, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plan
• Must have completed at least 2 years in college; Bachelor’s/College degree holder
• Must have advanced MS Excel skills with significant reporting experience.
• With substantial experience in reports creation/generation
• SQL experience is preferred but not required
• With at least 2-3 years experience in reports creation
• Amenable to work in the NIGHT shift
• Open to work from home setup
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 2.
VXI Global Solutions provides innovative and transformative customer care and customer experience (CX) solutions to the world’s leading brands. Throughout our worldwide organization, we foster a people-first culture that is unique in the industry, winning accolades and awards for both our positive work environment and performance excellence. Today, there are more than 35,000 people who are part of the VXI family in 42 locations in North America, Asia, Europe and the Caribbean.
We deliver contact center and BPO services, omnichannel and multilingual support, software development, CX innovation, quality assurance (QA) and infrastructure outsourcing. In addition, we’ve developed a dynamic suite of award-winning, customer care tools that enhance the entire lifecycle of the customer-care advisor. We use these tools every day within our operations and license them to clients and third parties that want to attain high levels of performance in their own operations.
We’re one of the fastest growing, privately held business services organizations in the United States. Our client partners rely on our complete range of customer management contact center and technology solutions to retain and grow their customer base while maintaining the highest level of quality and operational excellence.