- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer), Engineering (Electronic and Communication), Mathematics, Physics.
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in IT/Computer - Software Development or equivalent.
- Design, architect, and implement core features in mobile games
- Deliver high quality and well-structured code using best-in-class engineering practices
- Work closely with Game Design, Art, QA, PM, and Data teams to ship games with world-class polish
- Begin your career at Kooapps with a 6-month, paid intensive training program
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer/Electronics and Communication Engineer, Mathematics, Physics or any related course
- Can communicate and work effectively in English
- Passion for software development and gaming
- Self-motivator with strong problem-solving skills
- Willing to work Monday through Saturday to accelerate learning and career growth
- Entry level/ Career Shifter and experienced applicants are accepted
- Both entry level (new graduates or career changers) and experienced applicants are welcome
- Makati, Philippines
- Our employees are temporarily working from home due to COVID-19. You must have access to a stable internet connection to support work-from-home.
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 30.
Social Media Footer
Make games we wanna show our family and friends!
About Kooapps Philippines Corporation
Kooapps is at the forefront of the Philippines game development industry. Since 2008, Kooapps has launched over 50 titles – including its award-winning games Snake.io and Pictoword – that have amassed more than 175 million downloads in aggregate.
This is what we aspire to do:
> Build the first global Filipino gaming brand, one the entire country will be proud of
> Work smarter and more effectively than any other company, so that we can learn more and ship faster
> Make games we are proud to show our family and friends
When we see millions of people playing our games every day, it is a constant reminder of the impact we have on the world. Join us and be part of our success!