- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Communications/PR, Marketing.
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Build and maintain customer satisfaction by providing real-time professional and efficient customer support
- Document user feedback and suggestions
- Monitor all games, conduct investigations and escalate game issues
- Gather customer data and generate accurate monthly reports
- Identify new methods to further improve users' customer support experience
- Represent the company, as needed, in events to strengthen offline presence
- Graduate of any 4 year course
- Good command of the English language
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Preferably with basic customer service experience
- Knowledge in MS Office and G Suite
- High sense of responsibility, detail-oriented and a good team player
- Outgoing, personable and aggressive personality
- Willing to work Sunday to Friday
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are accepted
- Makati, Philippines
- Our employees are temporarily working from home due to COVID-19. You must have access to a stable internet connection to support work-from-home.
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Social Media Footer
Make games we wanna show our family and friends!
About Kooapps Philippines Corporation
Kooapps is at the forefront of the Philippines game development industry. Since 2008, Kooapps has launched over 50 titles – including its award-winning games Snake.io and Pictoword – that have amassed more than 175 million downloads in aggregate.
This is what we aspire to do:
> Build the first global Filipino gaming brand, one the entire country will be proud of
> Work smarter and more effectively than any other company, so that we can learn more and ship faster
> Make games we are proud to show our family and friends
When we see millions of people playing our games every day, it is a constant reminder of the impact we have on the world. Join us and be part of our success!