- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Creative Multimedia.
- Junior Associate (1-4 yrs experience) specializing in Advertising/Media Planning or equivalent.
- Create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers.
- Develop the overall layout and production design for, but not limited to, advertisements, brochures, marketing collaterals and corporate reports.
- Conceptualize and execute corporate branding on different site location.
- Conceive creative innovative ideas to create all forms of advertising, marketing and promotional materials
- Create both online and offline content/ artworks or any creative output as assigned
- College Graduate
- Multimedia Arts (Motion Graphics, Video Editing, Videography, Photography, Graphic Design, Photo editing/enhancement, Logo design, Brand design)
- Highly skilled in Videography, Cinematography, Photography
- At least 1 year work experience
- Background/work experience in advertising agency is a plus
- Proficient in Windows/Mac OS/PC
- Skilled in creative design programs like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, After Effects, etc.
- Skills in 3d Modelling and animation is a plus
- Graduate of a degree course related to Multimedia Arts/ Graphic Design/ I.T. Film Making, Photography/animation/Digital Content Creation/Mass Communication
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Can work with a team
- Amenable to be assigned to other sites when needed
- Amenable to OT, Holiday work
- Amenable to shift schedule changes depending on the business needs
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
VXI Global Solutions provides innovative and transformative customer care and customer experience (CX) solutions to the world’s leading brands. Throughout our worldwide organization, we foster a people-first culture that is unique in the industry, winning accolades and awards for both our positive work environment and performance excellence. Today, there are more than 35,000 people who are part of the VXI family in 42 locations in North America, Asia, Europe and the Caribbean.
We deliver contact center and BPO services, omnichannel and multilingual support, software development, CX innovation, quality assurance (QA) and infrastructure outsourcing. In addition, we’ve developed a dynamic suite of award-winning, customer care tools that enhance the entire lifecycle of the customer-care advisor. We use these tools every day within our operations and license them to clients and third parties that want to attain high levels of performance in their own operations.
We’re one of the fastest growing, privately held business services organizations in the United States. Our client partners rely on our complete range of customer management contact center and technology solutions to retain and grow their customer base while maintaining the highest level of quality and operational excellence.