- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting.
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
The Branch Operations Assistant shall be responsible for processing of checks for clearing, monitoring and processing investments in peso as well as that of in foreign currency, daily printing and checking of reports of the previous day's transaction. They also aid to ensure that there will be no anomalous balance on the book of the branch and policies of the bank are being strictly observed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- With at least 12 units of accounting subjects
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Must have good analytical skills and good communication skills in both oral and written.
- Graduates of Finance/ Accounting-related course are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants MUST be willing to work in Makati Area; Century City Knightsbridge branch
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 5.
Social Media Footer
Apply online at chinabank.ph or submit your resume via e-mail through firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject Title: School - Name - Position you are applying
China Banking Corporation (China Bank) is one of the leading private universal banks in the Philippines. We offer a full range of banking products and services to institutional (corporate, middle market/commercial, SMEs) and individual (retail, mass affluent, high net worth) customers, as well as thrift banking, investment banking, insurance brokerage, and bancassurance through our subsidiaries China Bank Savings, China Bank Capital, China Bank Securities, Chinabank Insurance Brokers, and Manulife China Bank Life Assurance.
Established in 1920 as one of the first privately-owned local commercial bank, China Bank has an in-depth understanding of the way entrepreneurs and businessmen do business. While maintaining very close multi-generational relationships with the Chinese-Filipino community, we have since expanded the scope of our products and services to cover all market segments as we pursue ways to create greater value for the future.
The China Bank stock (PSE: CHIB) is listed on the Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE). We are a member of the SM Group, one of the largest conglomerates in the Philippines.