- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Doctorate Degree on Medicine.
- Junior Associate (1-4 yrs experience) specializing in Healthcare - Doctor/Diagnosis or equivalent.
- Required certification(s): Occupational Health.
Certified Occupational Health Physician
Check up, Diagnoses/Examination for the employees
Lectures and Programs with trending topics / topic related to Safety and Health
- Location: Laguna, CALABARZON.
- Part Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Our vision is for ASPAC to be the most trusted Philippine partner in strategic global logistics solutions.
ASPAC provides comprehensive and value-added strategic logistics solutions to our global partners by:
- Tailoring solutions to satisfy customer requirements.
- Developing advanced IT systems to enhance customer efficiency.
- Maintaining capable and reputable suppliers.
- Assigning highly committed, competent and reliable team members.