- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Junior Associate (1-4 yrs experience) specializing in Training and Development or equivalent.
- Deliver New Hire, Progression and Enhancement training on all aspects of client projects, including soft skills and technical skills (both small & large class sizes – up to 50)
- Supervise agents while in their training period.
- Develop non-classroom communication and training materials
- Coordinate New Hire, Progression & Enhancement Training activity
- Assess participant and class performance
- Participate in minor client interaction (include effective curriculum feedback and client visits)
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required and as assigned by supervisor or manager.
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Preferably with 1-2 years of training experience
- Understanding of Learning Principles
- Previous sales experience in call center or related industry
- Strong computer skills, especially with Microsoft Office products to include: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability in classroom leadership, classroom management, classroom organization.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
- May need to work nights, and / or weekends for extended periods
- Through demonstrated individual performance, promotes the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct in dealing with employees, vendors, customers and the community
- Some travel may be required between call centers and/or client site visits
- Willing to be assigned in Muñoz, Quezon city
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 2.
VXI Global Solutions provides innovative and transformative customer care and customer experience (CX) solutions to the world’s leading brands. Throughout our worldwide organization, we foster a people-first culture that is unique in the industry, winning accolades and awards for both our positive work environment and performance excellence. Today, there are more than 35,000 people who are part of the VXI family in 42 locations in North America, Asia, Europe and the Caribbean.
We deliver contact center and BPO services, omnichannel and multilingual support, software development, CX innovation, quality assurance (QA) and infrastructure outsourcing. In addition, we’ve developed a dynamic suite of award-winning, customer care tools that enhance the entire lifecycle of the customer-care advisor. We use these tools every day within our operations and license them to clients and third parties that want to attain high levels of performance in their own operations.
We’re one of the fastest growing, privately held business services organizations in the United States. Our client partners rely on our complete range of customer management contact center and technology solutions to retain and grow their customer base while maintaining the highest level of quality and operational excellence.