- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Human Resource Management.
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
Assists the HR Manager in the administration and coordination of HR services on site operations specifically handling concerns of rank-&-file employees.
- LABOR RELATIONS: Administer employee discipline and corrective actions for non-terminable cases (level 1 & 2 offenses). Updates employee status and access privileges.
- PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT. Coordinates and follow up with supervisors the performance review of their respective employees. Prepares employee change notice (ECN) and other employment movement documents for rank-&-file employees.
- ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT. Conducts employee orientation (HR Talk) for new hires. Involves in special projects, i.e. Industry Studies or Survey, etc.
- COMPENSATION & BENEFITS. Assistance on employee queries and applications for company and government mandated benefits.
- EMPLOYEE RELATIONS. Assists in the monitoring and implementation of HR initiatives/programs.
- ADMINISTRATIVE. Prepares the Site HR weekly report within scope of duties and responsibilities. Perform such other tasks that may be assigned by the HR Asst. Manager
• With Bachelor's/College Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology, Behavioral Sciences or equivalent.
• No work experience required but Human Resources experience is an advantage
• Has knowledge in human resources policy, practice and legal regulations
• Good communication skills, excellent organization skills, high sense of urgency, high analytical skills, keen attention to details, good interpersonal skills and creative.
• Must be amenable to work onsite (WALTERMART, QUEZON CITY)
• Willing to work on a shifting schedule and graveyard shift
• Amenable to work during holidays and weekends
• Must be open to Project-based contract (5-6 months)
• Can start ASAP
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Contract position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
VXI Global Solutions provides innovative and transformative customer care and customer experience (CX) solutions to the world’s leading brands. Throughout our worldwide organization, we foster a people-first culture that is unique in the industry, winning accolades and awards for both our positive work environment and performance excellence. Today, there are more than 35,000 people who are part of the VXI family in 42 locations in North America, Asia, Europe and the Caribbean.
We deliver contact center and BPO services, omnichannel and multilingual support, software development, CX innovation, quality assurance (QA) and infrastructure outsourcing. In addition, we’ve developed a dynamic suite of award-winning, customer care tools that enhance the entire lifecycle of the customer-care advisor. We use these tools every day within our operations and license them to clients and third parties that want to attain high levels of performance in their own operations.
We’re one of the fastest growing, privately held business services organizations in the United States. Our client partners rely on our complete range of customer management contact center and technology solutions to retain and grow their customer base while maintaining the highest level of quality and operational excellence.