- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
Sterling Global is a fast-moving world leader in cloud-based background screening and identity services. Their clients use their services to create safer workplaces, build trusted brands and protect vulnerable populations. They are financially thriving, investing in growth and grounded in authenticity.
Location: McKinley, Taguig/ Temporary Work-from-Home due to the pandemic
About The Role: You will be responsible for conducting employment, education, credential, and activity gap verifications, and updating database requirements to aid in future verifications within the client service level agreement, standard operating procedures, and privacy regulations to allow optimum productivity and highest quality service.
This Is What You'll Do
* Managing missing information and additional information in accordance with Sterling Group operations procedures.
* Record all information relating to verifications on platform, including all mandated attempts in real time.
* Ensure all operational logs are recorded accurately and in real time
* Monitor turnaround times (TAT) and ensure compliance with standard operational processes (SOP’s) and service level agreements (SLAs)
* Identify potential delays/ issues that are likely to adversely impact turnaround times and bring these to the attention of your manager immediately.
* Notify the client case manager of all candidate “Alerts” where required to ensure the client is notified immediately without delay.
* Ensure confidentiality and privacy is respected and maintained at all times with respect to department, clients, staff, products and services.
* Adhere to the mission, vision, values, policies and procedures of Sterling.
* Participate in regular team and support meetings and training workshops, as required
* Participate in professional development activities to meet identified developmental goals to achieve professional and personal growth.
* Communicate effectively with clients, candidates and colleagues. Respond efficiently and professionally to all internal or external queries ensuring adherence to Sterling RISQ Group’s * telephone /email communication standards.
* At all times to work in accordance with Sterling RISQ Group privacy and security guidelines
This Is The Job For You If You
* Are attentive to details
* Have analytical and organizational skills
This Is What We're Looking For
* Graduate of any 4-year course
* Above average English communication skills (Written and Oral)
* Knowledge of MS office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
* Typing Speed of at least 35wpm
* Must be amenable to work in McKinley Hill, Taguig City
* Must be available to start o ASAP
Work Setup: Work from home until further notice.
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 5.
Since its inception in 1974, John Clements Consultants, Inc. has grown into one of the largest consulting firms in the Philippines today, with a leadership position in the local market and a strengthening presence in the international scene, notably in Asia, the Middle East, and the US. While it has grown in size and business interests, locally and internationally, and prospects of further expansion remain in the horizon, the John Clements Consultants Group has maintained its focus on its core competencies: recruitment and training.