- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Some College (But did not graduate) on any course.
- Supervisor / Senior Associate (5 yrs and up experience) specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
The position is responsible for managing a group of 11 up to 20 Account Associates, reviewing and analyzing performance data, pinpointing root causes for performance variance, trending and creating improvement plans to correct and improve performance gaps.
- Tracks and documents employee time (punctuality, attendance, ACD minutes, and up-training)
- Reviews agent performance results daily to ensure all goals are met or exceeded
- Analyzes and trends agent KPI/Sales performance
- Identifies performance gaps and prepare action plans for effective coaching and performance improvement during one-on-one feedback
- Monitors and assesses employee calls to drive performance improvement plans
- Ensures agent calls are aligned with Quality Assurance objectives and targets, and CSAT expectations
- Be hands-on and demonstrates a desire to help Global Agents by building effective working relationships, driving individual responsibility, and accountability, and contributing to the site’s successful performance
- Teaches and improves up-selling and technical skills (i.e. improved call handling, navigation and Product information research etc)
- Reviews and distributes procedure changes/updates in a timely manner. Ensures agents understand changes and are aligned with organizational/site goals
- Plans and conducts team meetings to share information, calibrate knowledge and performance, and motivate agents to learn and excel
- Attends assigned Leadership Calibrations
- Assists and tracks agent password resets
- Assists, tracks, and coordinates issues with supporting departments, such as IT (computers, headsets, software, etc), HR (payroll issues), and Workforce (overtime, attendance tracking, etc.)
- Administers HR and Department policies as instructed
- Conducts annual reviews/PACS/E-valuation
- Presents his/her team’s performance in a business review format either weekly or monthly
- Supports and enforces:
- Code of Conduct
- Compliance Requirements and Procedures
- Dress Code
- English Only Policy
- Call Handling
- Drives teamwork and team performance
- Creates, implements, and supports call center initiatives
- Orients newly assigned members and establishes team mentor/buddies
- Performs other assigned/related duties within the center as directed
- Must have completed at least 2 years in college; bachelor’s/college degree holder
- Held a Team Leader/Supervisory position for at least 1 year in a BPO company
- Amenable to work in shifting schedules
- Willing to work on site in MOA, Pasay city
- Telco experience is a plus
- Location: Pasay City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 5.
VXI Global Solutions provides innovative and transformative customer care and customer experience (CX) solutions to the world’s leading brands. Throughout our worldwide organization, we foster a people-first culture that is unique in the industry, winning accolades and awards for both our positive work environment and performance excellence. Today, there are more than 35,000 people who are part of the VXI family in 42 locations in North America, Asia, Europe and the Caribbean.
We deliver contact center and BPO services, omnichannel and multilingual support, software development, CX innovation, quality assurance (QA) and infrastructure outsourcing. In addition, we’ve developed a dynamic suite of award-winning, customer care tools that enhance the entire lifecycle of the customer-care advisor. We use these tools every day within our operations and license them to clients and third parties that want to attain high levels of performance in their own operations.
We’re one of the fastest growing, privately held business services organizations in the United States. Our client partners rely on our complete range of customer management contact center and technology solutions to retain and grow their customer base while maintaining the highest level of quality and operational excellence.