- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management, Psychology.
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
Summary: The position is responsible for the collection of new hire requirements, job offer documents, submission of payroll requirements to Finance and maintenance and safekeeping of updates of employees’ 201 files.
- Collects new hire requirements, including job offer documents
- Submits collected payroll requirements of new hires such as bank forms & job offer documents to Finance
- Prepares 201 files of all newly hired employees
- Files received employee documents in their 201 files and uploads all new hire employee details, including job offer details in the Happy Face
- Segregates active and inactive files of employees
- Monitors incoming and outgoing 201 files of employees
- Reviews inserts of all 201 files and ensures their completeness
- Handles requests of employees on copies of their NBI, transcript of records, etc
- Segregation of files - Makati or QC based
- Handles liason work regarding HR matters if necessary
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- College graduate of 4 year course, preferably with a degree in Psychology or Human Resources Management related courses
- At least 1 year experience in the same position or HR experience
- Amenable to work in the night shift
- Willing to work on site and/or work from home
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
VXI Global Solutions provides innovative and transformative customer care and customer experience (CX) solutions to the world’s leading brands. Throughout our worldwide organization, we foster a people-first culture that is unique in the industry, winning accolades and awards for both our positive work environment and performance excellence. Today, there are more than 35,000 people who are part of the VXI family in 42 locations in North America, Asia, Europe and the Caribbean.
We deliver contact center and BPO services, omnichannel and multilingual support, software development, CX innovation, quality assurance (QA) and infrastructure outsourcing. In addition, we’ve developed a dynamic suite of award-winning, customer care tools that enhance the entire lifecycle of the customer-care advisor. We use these tools every day within our operations and license them to clients and third parties that want to attain high levels of performance in their own operations.
We’re one of the fastest growing, privately held business services organizations in the United States. Our client partners rely on our complete range of customer management contact center and technology solutions to retain and grow their customer base while maintaining the highest level of quality and operational excellence.