- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Senior High School Diploma, Some College (But did not graduate) on any course.
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Secretarial/Executive and Personal Assistant or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English.
What is the role?
The Athena Executive Assistant is a driven learner motivated by impact. He/She is a true partner - an executive assistant, personal assistant, and virtual assistant in one. The Athena EA empowers the fiercely ambitious to reach the most audacious goals.
· Optimize client’s time and priorities to reach ambitious goals
· Own and manage robust calendars and scheduling
· Drive internal and external communications, presentations, reports, and/or social media
· Research and analyze opportunities for client personal and professional growth
· Build rapport and manage relationships with client’s network and team
· Lead various targeted special projects
Who are we looking for?
We are searching for proven high performers who are looking to shift careers and work from home with global teams.
· Driven by goals, not tasks
· Fosters strong desire to learn and grow
· Embodies trust and dependability
· Understands complex problems and offers creative solutions
· Has deep emotional, social, and relationship intelligence
· Takes pride in improvement and quality of work
· Must be residing in the Philippines
· Must be willing to work PH graveyard hours at home
· Must be able to work full-time for 40 hours per week
· Must have a working knowledge of Google Suite (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Forms, Slides) and productivity and project management tools/apps
· Preferably with online/remote/virtual work experience
What do we offer?
· Compensation: Php 35,000- Php 45,000 (hourly rate of $3.50 net during training and $4.50 net after training for client-facing tasks + 10% night differential for hours worked between 10 p.m. - 6 a.m.)
· Rate increase of $0.50 (net) after 6 months of tenure, and annually thereafter
· Full Time Remote Work (Work virtually anywhere in the Philippines)
· HMO coverage once you’ve reached (6) six months in the job
o Maximum benefit limit of Php 200,000 per year for the Athena contractor
o Free (1) one dependent once you’ve reached (1) one year in the job
o Maximum benefit limit of Php 100,000 per year for the dependent/s
o Optional - (2) two additional dependents to be voluntarily shouldered by the Athena contractor, and payable within (6) six months
o Pre-existing conditions are covered
· Weekly pay via money transfer
· Paid high-touch training (Earn up to Php 26,000 during training)
· Performance and impact-based cash bonuses
· Career growth opportunities
What are the working hours, work duration, and expectations?
The goal is for clients to utilize EA services for 40 hours per week. The hours you are required to be online will be determined by the client’s schedule, but you should expect to have significant, if not full, overlap with the client's schedule (mostly PH graveyard hours). The actual work hours will depend on the client and the EA’s ability to teach the client to delegate more and more.
- Salary between PHP 35,000.00 and PHP 45,000.00
- Location: Baguio City, CAR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 500.
Athena empowers the fiercely ambitious to reach their next 10x. We hire and train exceptional Philippines-based Executive Assistants. Athena Executive Assistants are matched 1:1 with industry leaders, startup founders, and driven up-and-comers. These partnerships are powered by 10x delegation training. The result is 10x more leverage, more time, more impact on the world.
Athena is leading the industry in creating permanent remote work opportunities. Work and learn from the most exciting global leaders in tech and business!
How We Work
We build long-term human partnerships for impact.
We believe meaningful things are built in decades not years. We build decade+ partnerships with leaders of industry. These partnerships are driven by goals, not tasks. The opportunity for impact is limitless.
We believe your professional growth is as important as business growth.
We are continuous learners. Our training is high-touch and ever-evolving. Our team, like our clients, share a relentless desire to improve and welcome the necessary feedback to grow.
We are a community that celebrates one another.
Working from home does not have to be lonely. Support is just a click away. We are a community invested in the continuous learning of one another. The more we learn from one another, the greater our impact.
We provide stability on our terms.
Athena offers a solution to the big issue that all freelancers face: stability. Athena provides HMO coverage, competitive rates and a clear path to higher earning with annual pay increases. With no outside investors, we have freedom to experiment and map our own milestones.
We embrace work-from-home flexibility.
We are a remote-only team and love it. We don't see the value in cubicles and endless meetings. We strive both independently and as a community. Teamwork is asynchronous-first and adaptable. We know work-life balance is essential to success.
Discover your potential with Athena today!