- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Engineering (Others).
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Design and Development or equivalent.
We are a digital dental company that equips the world’s best dentists and labs with the digital tools they need to grow their business.
We offer simple, easy to use digital tools and services – one of which is Computer-Aided Design (CAD) for dental restorations. We are currently producing over 3,000 designs per day and we are continuing to grow!
Join us in our exciting growth journey!
About the Opportunity
We are looking for highly-motivated graduates who have good computer skills, can learn fast, and wants to build a career using the latest technologies in digital design.
You do not need to have background in dentistry. CAD or 3D modelling background in any industry is nice to have. What you need to have is a high-degree of motivation to start building a thriving career in this digital age, great work ethics, and commitment to grow.
Join our training program and get a job offer after you successfully complete the training.
Get to know what we mean by digital dental designs here
Get to know us more
- Graduate of any 2-year or 4-year degree
- Proficient in using/operating a computer and web applications.
- A degree in IT, Computer Science, Computer Technology, Industrial Design, Multimedia Design, Architecture is an advantage
- Experience using 3D design software is an advantage
- Can join our training program ASAP
- Willing to train and work on-site at our office in BGC
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 15.
Social Media Footer
In joining us you will receive:
• World-class training program
• Training station: High-speed PC, licensed dental design software, high-speed wi-fi
• Fully-airconditioned training space at the top floor of BGC’s high-end commercial buildings
• Access to pantry for heating your own meals, beverages and biscuits
The Dental CAD Engineer role is an office-based opportunity and we conduct the training in the office. We are currently building our team to staff up our evening operations hence, it is safe to assume that you will be taking on an evening schedule once hired. You may be assigned to a different shift depending on the needs of the business.
We have a 48-hour workweek compressed into 5 days which means 10.5 hr daily shift.
Our daytime operations are from Tuesdays to Saturdays with teams starting their shift between 5am and 8am.
Our evening operations are from Mondays to Fridays with teams starting their shift between 8pm and 10pm.
We are a digital dental company that equips the world’s best dentists and labs with the digital tools they need to grow their business by offering new and innovative ways to design, manage and present cases.
As the dental industry continues to digitize, we see, first-hand, how people struggle to keep up because they do not have access to all the available skills and tools they need to thrive in this digital age.
By offering simple, easy to use digital tools we work with our customers to leverage their existing digital capabilities (even if they are non-existent!) to grow their business and simplify their workflows.