- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer), Engineering (Electronic and Communication).
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in IT/Computer - Software Development or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Python, C++, Perl, ETL.
- Required language(s): Business English.
The FactSet Engineering team is composed of highly talented and motivated individuals primarily selected from toptier technical programs around the world. We believe this approach fosters the continual introduction of new technologies and ideas, which has been critical to our success. Our engineers believe that a key to their, and FactSet's, success is creating a loose team environment in which everyone can contribute individually, yet at the same time cultivate a community where engineers can depend on each other for help, learning, and development.
The Software Engineering group is focused on creating and maintaining financial applications and database systems as well as building the back-end support that allows our systems to run effectively. As part of the team, you will work closely with other departments within the company to ensure that FactSet's products and technologies are responsive to the changing needs of the investment community.FactSet is searching for a graduate with strong programming skills and good knowledge of an OO language and experience of working with OO concepts, who have ideally already gained some work experience. You will spend your time working in various areas of our business, including creation, management, and maintenance of custom database solutions, design and implementation of both client and internal facing applications, and work on our system infrastructure, database design, data feed acquisition, and deployment, GUI application development, system infrastructure development, web application development.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience developing in C++, Java, Perl, Python, or any other object-oriented language
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Good communication skills
- Good team player
- Willing to start by February 2022
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 5.
FactSet is a leading provider of integrated online financial and economic information to the global financial community. FactSet offers mission critical investment research and work flow solutions to analysts, portfolio managers, investment bankers and other financial professionals. Our services are used by the top 10 global investments banks and 95 of the top 100 asset managers.
FactSet creates data and software solutions for investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial investment decisions. For 40 years, through market changes and technological progress, our focus has always been to provide exceptional client service. From more than 60 offices in 24 countries, we’re all working together toward the goal of creating value for our clients, and we’re proud that 95% of asset managers who use FactSet continue to use FactSet, year after year.