- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Agriculture/Aquaculture/Forestry, Biology, Biosciences, Medical Science, Medicine, Veterinary.
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): good to advance writing skills, can work with minimum supervision.
- Read/analyze biological sciences journals
- Categorize the topics discussed in the journals to the different applicable biological databases (known as section classifications, such as clinical chemistry, protein biochemistry, genetics and molecular biology, etc.)
- Responsible for abstracting and indexing journals based on client’s specifications.
- Permanent Work From Home.
- Permanent employment.
- Must have a stable internet connection, laptop/desktop.
- HMO upon hiring.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Open to all Philippine locations.
- With incentives.
- Location: Manila, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 10.
(NASDAQ: INOD) Innodata is a leading data engineering company. Prestigious companies across the globe turn to Innodata for help with their biggest data challenges. By combining advanced machine learning and artificial intelligence (ML/AI) technologies, a global workforce of over 3,000 subject matter experts, and a high-security infrastructure, we’re helping usher in the promise of digital data and ubiquitous AI.