- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, High School Diploma, Senior High School Diploma, Some College (But did not graduate), TESDA / Technical / Vocational Certificate on any course.
- Junior Associate (1-4 yrs experience) specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English.
- Advanced troubleshooting capability on client suite of technology solutions
- Able to work structurally and according to published procedures and work instructions
- Document all actions taken during problem resolution in appropriate internal tracking systems
- Own and manage cases through their lifecycle
- Escalate technical support issues that require deeper investigation
- Able to accept and resolve escalated issues from less experienced team members
- Triage and problem solve for our third party and proprietary applications
- Provide detailed, client-friendly explanations to non-technical personnel
- Work with software end users to profile and document issues
- Communicate issues to the software development team and help with a 360-degree understanding of the problem from a user perspective
- Work with QA team to help translate found bugs into robust test cases
- Act as the subject matter expert for company applications
- Gain and maintain deep technical expertise across client suite of applications
- Apply low-impacting application changes to production environment
- Technical Support Experience or Graduate of any IT related field
- Willing to work on shifting schedule
- Experience in handling Ticketing System (Preferred but not required)
- BPO experience is a plus
- Location: Cagayan de Oro City, Northern Mindanao.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 25.
SUPPORT ZEBRA (An FBC Company)
FBC Business Solutions, a homegrown Kagay-anon company, aims to be a globally competitive
ASEAN BPO. It strives to live up to the highest standards and continues to fulfill its vision of providing efficient and dedicated business solutions to its clients.
FBC has rebranded itself as Support Zebra to carry the name of the company’s own marketing arm in the United States of America. The rebranding to Support Zebra is a strategic move in line with the company’s on-going expansion.
We provide a number of shared services for a wide array of clients, using a state-of-the-art systems and technology, in order for us to allow our clients to focus on running their respective businesses while we accomplish their back office tasks in a timely and efficient manner.