- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Psychology.
- Supervisor / Senior Associate (5 yrs and up experience) specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
Ready to help build IBM’s biggest asset - its talent? As a Recruitment Professional, you serve an integral role as the main point of contact for both candidates and hiring managers, guiding them through the full recruiting lifecycle. Work with a team using the most innovative approaches to attraction, sourcing, selection, interviewing, offering, and closing. This is an opportunity to shape IBM’s future. Start your journey now!
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for all recruiting and staffing programs and activities related to the attraction, selection, hiring and on-boarding of talent into IBM.
- Partnering with hiring managers to help build a workforce with those critical skills needed to move the business forward
- Works with client Hiring Managers and business unit leaders to define and document hiring forecasts
- Upon approval of a new requisition, work with hiring manager to obtain role briefing and to agree sourcing strategies and timelines
- Work within predefined recruitment processes while monitoring that process to identify, recommend areas, improve and to ensure best practices at all times
- Identify and implement new methods with the approach for sourcing of candidates and generating new leads
- Meet weekly/monthly/quarterly production goals and revenue targets as set by management team
- Utilize Applicant Tracking System (and other program tools)
- Use detailed screening and selection criteria to identify qualified candidates and determine the relevant strength of the candidates in the pool
- Be accountable for keeping the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) accurately updated at all times
- Develops candidate interest for available positions and client companies
- Identifies target companies, user groups, professional associations which could inform search parameters
Required Professional and Technical Expertise:
- You possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Psychology / Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent
- Must have at least 3 years of experience hiring/recruiting Non- Technical and Technical Roles
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel & PowerPoint
Location: Temporary WFH but location is Quezon City (UP Ayala Technohub, Commonwealth Ave)
Position can either be for Regular employment and/or Part Time employment of 8-12months
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time, Part Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.