- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Dentistry, Food Science/Nutrition/Dietetics, Medical Science, Medicine, Nursing, Pharmacy/Pharmacology, Physical Therapy/Physiotherapy, Psychology.
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support and Assistant or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English.
Virtual Medical Assistant-Registered Nurse and Allied Health
Performs professional nursing work in a back office setting as outlined by our US-based physicians and healthcare organizations. This role’s primary function includes submitting prior authorization, prescription refills, medical billing, insurance verification, reception, and maintaining patient medical records . If you have a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations while providing exceptional customer service, we’d be glad to hear from you.
This job might be best suited for individuals who are keen and attentive to details. Someone who thinks on their feet and likes learning new things. Focused and goal-oriented individuals would excel in this career path.
You should also have the following basic qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree holder in nursing with active license or any Allied Health courses
Has a hands-on experience working in a hospital
Great English communication and comprehension skills
Can stay with the company for at least 18 month
Required Skill(s): good communication skills, can work with less supervision, team player, organized, computer literate
Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support & Assistant or equivalent.
Can work in a graveyard shift.
Can work in a hybrid work set-up.
- Location: Bacolod City, Western Visayas.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 50.